Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:24 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Men's Irons Review: Mizuno MP-58 & MP-68 Irons
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:26 am 
Advanced Member

Even the best golfers need advice about what golf irons suit their style. Mizuno Golf Introducing the new MP-58 irons with revolutionary Dual Muscle Titanium Technology.

During the complex grain flow forging process, a high-tech titanium metal is forged into the outer muscle of the iron, which not only delivers the feel, workability and shape every MP player desires, but also takes playability in an MP iron to a whole new technological level. The MP-58 irons achieve the rare combination of a penetrating ball flight, increased MOI, and superior feel, all in the ultimate player's head shape.

Mizuno has also followed suit with its 2009 design guidlines by placing the running bird logo on the sole and the model MP-68 with new MP logo in the toe corner. The 0verall head and face is very compact and coupled with the thick muscle provide the purest feel of any Mizuno grain flow forged blade.

Like all Mizuno forgings, the MP-58's are Grain Flow Forged from "Pure Select" carbon steel. Here, however, 11 grams of titanium is pressed into the head to create an outer muscle that significantly improves forgiveness on off-center hits.

In other words, these slick-looking irons are designed to provide the feel and playability of traditional Mizuno blades with added game-enhancing characteristics. During the complex grain flow forging process, cheapest mizuno mp 59 irons a high-tech titanium metal is forged into the outer muscle of the iron, which not only delivers the feel, workability and shape every MP player desires, but also takes playability in an MP iron to a whole new technological level.

If you are looking for a new golf club set, they maybe should be your first choice. I strongly recommend them.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Men's Irons Review: Mizuno MP-58 & MP-68 Irons
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:02 am 

Superb! Generally I never read whole articles but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.
Tory Burch Outlet
Tory Burch Sandals

Profile E-mail