Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Doctors warn of "mercury" in cosmetics/creams dangerous
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:07 am 
Advanced Member

Doctors warn of "mercury" in cosmetics/creams dangerous

Department of Medicine by the AtSLOTXOthe end of the day, if we want to win the game, we're going to have to win XO Slots We must know how to make the most of the available stakes. We all know that capital is the beginning of everything in betting. Even if we have a Institute of Dermatology Warning of the dangers of mercury It is found in many product mixes. causing harm to various systems in the body
Dr. Somsak Ankasil, Director-General of the Department of Medical Services It was revealed that mercury is not a new hazardous substance that has recently been used in Thai society. During the past 20-30 years, mercury used to be the number one hazardous substance in cosmetics used in Thailand before. which is popularly mixed in cream As the trend of fair skin has increased, mercury is illegally used in cosmetics to treat melasma, dark spots or whiten skin. Mercury is the most common hazardous substance, followed by hydroquinone. and vitamin A acid This is extremely dangerous because mercury poisoning affects many systems of the body.

Ms. Mingkwan Wichaidit, director of the Institute of Dermatology, Department of Medical Services, added. The main toxic effects of mercury on the body are

skin toxicity Although mercury has a decreasing effect on the pigment. But found that it can cause allergic reactions. if used long term will make the skin thinner Increased black spots on the skin, permanent melasma or in some places will cause permanent skin spots.
neurotoxicity cause tremors Peripheral neuropathy Impaired balance, seizures, depression or hallucinations can occur.
liver and kidney toxicity cause hepatitis and long-term nephritis
blood poisoning cause anemia
If used during pregnancy Mercury is absorbed into the baby. And there is a risk of cerebral palsy and mental retardation in the baby.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Doctors warn of "mercury" in cosmetics/creams dangerous
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:24 am 

Hi!
I have heard about this fact!
mercury additives in cosmetics are bad for your skin.
It is generally unhealthy

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:02 am 

If you want to save a large amount of your money then click the link. So, visit here hydrojug coupons

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:35 am 
Advanced Member

This is a great forum where everyone can participate in lively and interesting discussions, thank you and hope the forum grows stronger., 8) run 3

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:59 am 

If you want to save a large amount of your money then click the link and make a joyful future for you. Cettire discount code

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:18 am 

You often travel and work in a new area, it is difficult to get used to the roads there, please use driving directions mapquest which will give you specific directions and help you find services quickly maybe. Try it and you will see how useful it is

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:45 pm 
Advanced Member

By the way, my doctor recommended prx t33 , because here the cosmetics for professional facial care are certified and passed all tests for allergic reactions. I have already tried a professional facial peel and my beautician helped me find a special cream for mature skin with acne, three months after the peel and cosmetics I have lost fine lines and improved my complexion, I did not even use fillers, but my skin has become more tightened.

Profile E-mail