Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:03 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Remove DRM, Convert/Play iTunes M4V to Acer Iconia Tab A500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:13 pm 
Advanced Member

Q: I have some movies purchased from iTunes store and now I want to transfer iTunes videos to my Acer Iconia Tab A500 for playback on the go. However, Iconia Tab A500 doesn’t play my movies. How can I successfully watch my iTunes movies on Acer Iconia Tab A500?

A: Videos and movies purchased from iTunes store are protected by Apple DRM. You cannot play the purchases on non-Apple players. To play iTunes videos on Acer Iconia A500, you need to convert protected iTunes movies to Iconia Tab A500 supported DRM-free video format. With Firstarsoft DRM Removal and Converter, it will be no longer a problem.

Why choose Firstarsoft DRM Removal and Converter?

Firstarsoft DRM Removal is an all-in-one DRM removal and video converter. It can legally remove DRM encryption from video and audio bought from iTunes, Amazon, Zune, BBC iPlayer, Blockbuster, etc. and fast convert between popular video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, AVI, WMV, WMA, MP3, AAC, M4B, etc. so that you can have full control of iTunes movies and play them anywhere you like. Now just get the software and follow the easy steps to convert iTunes movie for Acer Iconia Tab A500.

Free download iTunes to Iconia Tab A500 converter:

How to convert iTunes purchased videos for Iconia Tab A500?

Run the DRM converter and you will see the below interface. All the work can be done in three simple steps.

Step 1: Load iTunes videos

Click “Add…” and select iTunes files from your computer or drag & drop files to the source pane to load. Batch conversion is supported so you can add multiple videos at a time.

Step 2: Choose the output format and output path

MP4 is the video format that is highly compatible with Acer Iconia Tab A500. So here select MP4 as the output video format by clicking on “Video files to” > “Common Video” >MP4. Under “Output path”, click “Browse” and select a folder to save the converted video files.

Step 3: Start to convert iTunes movies to Iconia Tab A500

Finally, hit the “Start” button on the bottom right to start the conversion. When it’s done, you will get DRM-free MP4 video files in your preset destination folder. You can also click “Find Target” to locate the files directly. After that, just connect your Acer Iconiad Tab A500 to computer and import the files to the tablet. Now you can play them freely as you like!

Profile E-mail