Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:55 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Ping's new G25 - vote for your favourite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 am 
Advanced Member

Ping models last 2 years except for the G20 which is 18 months as they want to launch the G25 at the beginning if the year rather than the end, so gave shortened the length if this model.

When I say ping don't do clearance, they don't clear current product. The G15 and they did the same with the G10 had ceased to be in production, then they re release the product at a lower price point. This product then runs alongside the current range so not really clearance

Ping's TCF 169D Tour stiff shaft gave the best dispersion, flight and nearly 20yds carry more than most other sticks hit. There was one there in the same specs just needed to re-grip it. I got similar numbers with a Blur Red shaft in, but like I mentioned earlier – I am tight!

The G25 is powered by the innovative TFC 189D – a lightweight, high balance-point shaft developed specifically for the G25 driver. This shaft creates increased clubhead momentum at impact, which leads to greater ball velocity and forgiveness.

The face of the Ping G25 Fairway Wood is the thinnest of any PING fairway wood. The low-profile, forgiving design features mass low in the 17-4 stainless steel clubhead, positioning the CG low and back for higher launch and increased forgiveness, especially on shots hit low on the face, the most common “miss-hit”. It features a large head design with a traditional shape that aligns easily with the target.

In the new G25 Irons
, PING engineers have created a long, forgiving design with exceptional feel and distance control while maintaining a sleeker profile. In the new G25 iron, PING engineers have created a long, forgiving design with exceptional feel and distance control while maintaining a sleeker profile.

Profile E-mail