Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 11:18 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Driver new for golfers
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 am 
Advanced Member

If you are a golf player, you must be know the new trend on the golf market, at the beginning of the 2013, there are too many golf brands released their new golf clubs for golfers. And I think there are a large number of golf players know that 2013 Taylormade company released lots of golf clubs, such as the TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 series, R1 series clubs and so on.

And today I want to introduce you the TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Driver, now it is one of my favorite golf clubs. The RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Driver has an expanded clubface that gives the golfer substantially more face area. This driver is faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver. The improved aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster clubhead speed. The thick-thin crown provides a lower, more forward CG location for faster ball speed, high launch and low spin. The New loft sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5° to each of the available standard lofts. The result is bigger face and better aerodynamics for more distance.

TaylorMade's R&D team have made several key changes to the original RBZ driver to create a club they say adds up to nine more yards compared to the first generation RBZ. A lower and further forward CG (centre of gravity), a more aerdynamic head design, new crown graphics, thinner crown construction and a larger clubface combine to make the TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 driver more than just a second generation driver.

If you like it, you can have a try on it, I think it will be surprise you as much as it can.

Profile E-mail