Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:30 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: It's over ... the court decides to return the freedom and pr
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:03 am 
Advanced Member

It's over ... the court decides toby the form of free credit There are quite a number of types such as free credit for first deposit, free credit 100 no deposit, free credit bonus, free credit event and many more. Bet only, but free credit can also be usedxo autofor Try Free Slot Games unlimited It is a maximum amount of 10,000 baht ever. Exclusively for members who play slots with our 168slotxo game website only return the freedom and property to Britney Spears. He said this was the best day of his life.
AFP reports Judge Brenda Penny of the Los Angeles Court California, U.S.A. A verdict on Friday, November 12, grants Britney Spears the freedom to live her life. Including property without Mr. Jamie Spears, 69-year-old father, as a guardian anymore. This ended Mr Jamie's 13-year stewardship role.

“Effective from today Britney Jean Spears' stewardship of persons and property ends here, this is the court's decision," Judge Pence announced.

After the verdict, Britney, who did not attend the hearing that day. Which takes about 30 minutes to post on IG and Twitter with excitement that “This is the best day of my life. thank god May I say Amen? I could hardly believe it.”

along with a post thanking the fans And her supporters said, "God, my God, I love my fans so much. It's great. I think I'm going to cry all day."

(AP)
As fans and supporters of Britney Waiting for the verdict outside the Stanley Musk Court in Los Angeles. When they heard the verdict, they shouted with joy. and shouted the name “Britney, Britney, Britney” and sang to Britney's "Stronger" song.

Matthew Rosengart, Britney's attorney (AP).
Matthew Rosengart, Britney's attorney. giving an interview to the media outside the court After the celebrity client got the freedom in life and property back that “We had plans to safely take care of Britney and her belongings, but today Britney is a woman of freedom. A self-reliant woman And from now on she will have a process to support her. which depends on Britney himself.”

Britney's victory today Through a long court battle But it became more intense after Britney testified in a Los Angeles court via a 20-minute video link at the end of June saying: She wants the court to end Mr Jamie's guardianship role that hurt her life. And she wants her own life back.

In her testimony, Britney condemned her father and others for taking part in safeguarding her life. she said She was forced to take birth control and take other pills. that she doesn't want to eat and also forbidding her from marrying or having children

Until later, Mr Jamie decided to file a complaint with the Los Angeles Superior Court. On Tuesday, September 7, I would like to end my role as a custodian of my daughter's property and life. that Mr. Jamie has served in this role for 13 years.

Profile E-mail