Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:34 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Shocking! A 39-foot blue whale stranded in the bow of a Japa
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:49 am 
Advanced Member

A 39-foot, five-tonneslot xobright blue Bruda whale has been found dead on the bow of a Japanese oil tanker moored at the port of Mizushima. It has caused a stir for both whale sightings and conservationists and the environment.

Business Insider reported yesterday (Oct. 9) that experts have told business media that The unlucky Bruda whale appears to have been hit by an unidentified Japanese tanker in the middle of its body.

The crew did not know that the ship had killed the large whale and its remains stuck in the bow as it entered Mizushima harbor.

A Japanese Coast Guard official confirmed to Business Insider that the deceased male, Bruda, weighed 5 tons and was 39 feet long.

Local residents saw the carcass as a Japanese oil tanker rushed back into port in Kurashiki, a city in Okayama Prefecture. western japan last month However, the news image has just been revealed through the publication of the Yomiuri newspaper. Shimbun on the latest Tuesday (5)

which the Japanese newspaper reported The tanker ran through the Pacific Ocean to return to Japan's port of Mizushima, the Daily Mail reported, British media reported.

A local Japanese fisherman opened up about the remains of a Bruda whale attached to the tanker. “Since I have been fishing here for many decades, But this is just the first time I've seen a whale.” "I've been living for over 80 years, but it's the first time I've seen a whale."

It was later found that the Japanese Coast Guard was called after the remains of a whale were found trapped in the bow of the ship. British media pointed out

A Japanese Coast Guard spokesman said: The agency has never seen such an incident and is investigating measures to prevent the killing of the whale, which is considered a protected species.

Profile E-mail