Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: How do people make money from websites like myspace and facebook?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 am 

May sound like a dumb question. I was just wondering how do you make money from websites. Is it bandwith or the amount times that someone visits the site ? Who pays you ?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 am 

The best way for making money on the facebook is displaying the ad. For this the most relevant idea is create an facebook application and monetize it. You can do it just through some of the sites like www.rockyoumedia.com. These site actually are the advertisers and will display their advertisement on your application page and you will earn money as per the application impression and number of clicks. Anyways you can try some of the more steps searching it on Google. Thank you

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 am 

The owners of sites like Facebook , Myspace, and even Google and Yahoo get paid mostly by advertisers. When the popularity of a site grows, so does its traffic. Advertisers know this, and pay top dollar to advertise on these sites.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 am 

MySpace and Facebook are websites which attracts lot of visitors to its site when compared to the other social networking websites in the internet. There are lots of entrepreneurs, marketers, webmasters who have been targeting MySpace and Facebook just because of this high customer attraction it has. You can make money because of customer traffic that can be easily converted into money and that can be very easily accomplished with MySpace as well.

All those people who have been regulars with their MySpace account will have for sure noticed the number of spammy messages or advertisements on their MySpace and Facebook accounts. This is the direct result of the activities of the webmasters and marketers. These marketers and webmasters try to target the huge visitor traffic on MySpace and try to promote their products to them.

Making money with MySpace and Facebook was not that very difficult in the past. But if you look at the scenario now, it is really getting very difficult as there are lots of people who are trying to do the same on MySpace and Facebook trying to get a niche for yourself will be very difficult as well as time consuming. There are so many professionals getting into this business of making money with MySpace and Facebook that it will almost look impossible to make money.

The usual ways to make money from websites are by means of advertising and promoting products and getting commissions, you can also earn money online with your skills in website designing. As there are many people who are venturing into great income-earning opportunities online, getting a good website is one of their basic needs.

If you are skilled in online programming or website designing, one of the best ways to make money from websites is to design a website and sell it. Another option is to sell website designs. You can create your portfolio or samples online and market them to people online, or those people who are trying to set up a website with the intent of making money online.

Indeed, people who want to make extra money online and those who want to promote their businesses online would need a website and by selling them a website that is ready for their business or for their moneymaking efforts, you get good money online.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 am 

Making money online is a real pain if you dont have the right blueprint. I spent so many years roaming the forums and affiliate programs it is confusing.

I dont give reviews but you should really check these guys out I am so happy I was about to give up. I am a php programmer and Graphic Designer marketing is like a different language to me. I got into this program and they have so many step by step videos its really amazing.

http://www.copycatcritter.com/affiliatemarketing.html
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail