Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: I wanted to make a carrier in online advertising, Can any one suggest me how to proceed in this dire
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 pm 

I have following work experience in this field.
1) Worked on Banner adds, Adserver knowledge.
2) Worked as Internet marketing coordinator and manages online advertising of local business in US.
3) Working as Internet marketing associate, SEO offpage techniques.

Can you suggest me any courses or companies in which i can apply and get a good position and salary.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: I wanted to make a carrier in online advertising, Can any one suggest me how to proceed in this dire
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 pm 

Thats easy go to www.successfulprofitsonline.com Ive been with them for about three months now and have made a ton of money. My first month I made about $6000 and it has grown each month since.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:05 pm 

If you are interested in freelancing, send an email to e@culx.net

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 pm 

Hi Yogesh,

I am currently apart of an extremely good advertising company who will expand on your current online skills and also teach you many different techniques on how to make money advertising online.
Some of the guys are making $11K a month so you might want to check it out.

To your success

Isaac

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:38 pm 

craiglist.com, careerbuilder.com, and monster.com are the sites where you can post your resume and they have loads of job listings that are catered to your qualifications.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:54 pm 

try this link. they are the best as far as i know. maybe you can get a deal with them.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:11 pm 

Sounds like you have the basics down and you need a little help. If you really want to sail (and sell) on the internet, and have some time to learn from the pros, you can ask and have questions answered on any forum topic on the site, have free web hosting, site building and just a plethora of information that just might give the normal person brain fry, Check this out, sign up, go to work and start your career just like myself and many others have with this program. It takes work, nothing you can do on the internet can put cash in your pocket for free.
Check it out...you'll be glad you did. Good luck and hope to speak to you again.
http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=yp2wQ8rj
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail