Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: I want my site to get more traffic. What is the best and most affordable SEO company that can make i
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:49 am 

I want my site to be advertised in online classifieds. Some SEO companies say they will put me in at least 50,000 places. Is this for real? How can I check to see if they did this?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: I want my site to get more traffic. What is the best and most affordable SEO company that can make i
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:49 am 

You'd be better off using Google Adwords, you control the amount you spend and can target what sites see your ads.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 am 

"Best" and "most affordable" are a contradiction. To get the best help, you need to hire someone who is very experienced and skilled -- and who therefore can command high fees. For a low budget, you'll get less experienced and less skillful efforts.

A company that says that they will "put you in 50,000 places" or "guarantee a top-10 position" is almost certainly a scam. The "50,000 places" goal is NOT SEO at all, it's spamming. The "guarantee" is usually worthless if you parse it out. In some cases, the "SEO" firm simply uses PPC bidding and thus as soon as the contract ends, your traffic ends, too.

Unfortunately, SEO requires a lot of planning and work, and takes many months to "pay off."

Using Google AdWords is also more complex than most folks understand. It's certainly a little bit easier to launch and manage, but the cost of PPC advertising is also impacted by your SEO work.

Good luck.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 am 

http://www.Seo-Formula.com/ has the best track record for actual 1st page google results. There is no time promise, but their technique has worked for a ton of their clients (listed on website).

Craigslist is another great way to get fast traffic! Post your ad in the proper category once or twice a day and if you have something people want, it will bring you an extra amount of traffic.

To answer your last question, it appears they would assume no one would attempt to verify submission to 50,000 sites. Craigslist, oodle, backpage, and popular blog posting sites can really bring in some steady visitors to your site. Focusing on finding a way to convey your message on as many of the top 20 / highest traffic sites will ease the strain of tracking submission to thousands of unknown sites.

Be sure to implement some way to track your ads and their efficacy. Your hosting site stats should provide some data on where people are coming from. Keep an eye out for the highest clicked through links from your classified postings. The ones that are getting the most traffic steadily are ads that are working for you. The ad copy within these specific ads are showing you a formula that works again and again. Increase the number of places you post to and also focus on other countries. The world is a huge place and you have many more markets to share your products / services / information with.

Seo-formula.com should give you the info to get in the search engines and your own efforts, time, and ingenuity will help get you traffic from free classified sites / high traffic communities.

Good luck!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:56 am 

In search engines there are paid and organic listings.

If you want to go down the paid direction I would have a read of a Definitive guide to Adwords by Perry Marshall it has revolutionized PPC Advertising and I thoroughly recommend reading it before starting a Google Adwords Campaign

The other route is through SEO, Seo unlike Adwords is a skill to collect traffic and the company I hear recommended a lot even though I never used them is SEOmoz. It would be worthwhile to go around a couple companies and ask what there costs and guarantees.

Best of Luck

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:19 pm 

I think you'll get disappointed. There are so many scams out there. You can learn the secrets of SEO and do it yourself.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 pm 

Hi - Im a marketing professional who can help you with general marketing, brand, pr and online marketing. Check out my company website to see all the marketing tactics we cover: www.mktg.com.au

All the contact details are on the website, prices are determined on each project. I know you will love what we can do for you.

MKTG Marketing: www.mktg.com.au

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 pm 

Hi, I used teh company below. They 'seo'd' my site for $300 and now it gets 10-15,000 hits a day, where as before it only used to get 20-30!! See what you think.

http://www.johnlambertconsulting.com

Jon Randall

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 pm 

Check out http://www.traffichits.com .
They are supposed to be good Traffic Builders for quality niche traffic
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail