Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: What do you think the daily Israeli killing, home demolishing & terrorising of the Palestinians ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:47 am 

What do you think the daily Israeli killing, home demolishing & terrorising of the Palestinians ?
* What do you think the despaied people can do?
* If you are a supressed Palestinian, living in fear, starving, members of your family been killed, & you are under continuous restrictions & siege, you are powerless, armless!HOW WILL YOU REACT?
Quetion continuation: WILL BREED?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: What do you think the daily Israeli killing, home demolishing & terrorising of the Palestinians ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:47 am 

not woking is it?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 am 

I think you have your facts confused, and perhaps you should reexamine them before your next tirade.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 am 

This is Israel's way of taking possession of the whole of Palestine. They have already stolen most of it and now the last bit, the Gaza Strip is under siege. Nobody is allowed out and supplies are not allowed in. Somehow it reminds me of the ghetto's in Warsaw during the Nazi siege of the city in WW2. Perhaps that's where Israel got the idea.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 pm 

I find it appalling - Simple! There are many cases when people were still inside when their homes were bulldozed.

Shocking!

Eye Witness Reports:
1)http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5863204188744026936&q=dispatches+israel&ei=sGNuSN2INpH-jQK56pl5&hl=en
2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k
3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=related

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land:
http://freedocumentaries.org/film.php?id=169

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm 

Maybe the Palestinians can find leaders that care more about the welfare of the Palestinians then they do about the destruction of Israel.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:47 pm 

i wouldn't blow myself up in schools full of women and children and say it was an act of god. we need at least one democracy especially in that part of the world.

Viva America!!!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm 

Leave Israel alone.

When you lose a war, you also lose land.

It's not yours anymore.

Maybe you shoulda thoghta that before Allah had you shoot Israel in the butt (THREE TIMES!)

(Beauty is skin deep but STUPID is to the bone.)

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:59 pm 

What you want us to do? The arabs shots from Gaza bombs at us, so we take F-16i 80,000,000$ fighter jets and we shoot at the guns that are shooting at us. They (the terorists) wants you sympathy, so they shoot at us from schools and from public places where children play.
When Gaza do not shoot bombs at us we do not attack them.

Israel take care of Gaza really good. We supply them electricity! we can shut the electricity down (we sometimes do that when they attack us in-order to teach them a lesson) but then they get angry and break into Eygpt, and Eygpt do not want them.

If the Palestinian really were living in fear, starving and members of their family got killed & they are under continious restriction and siege they could get an Asylum in the United-States or in the UK, but they don't get Asylum, why? because their life is not in danger. We attack them when they attack us, we are fighting for 5000 years, over this land, it will never stop... You are not living here, so you do not understand. Belive me, I would prefer to move to Europe or to the US instand of living here making low salary and paying ALOT of money to rent a small shitty apartment in the city. All the goverment here are criminals, the Head of State take brive and buy houses and the former president raped women and use his power to manipulate them. If you will give me a European passport or an American passport - I'm leaving tommorrow, its a deal?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 pm 

I'll bet you don't live there.
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail