Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:37 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: How do I make some nice tangy sweet lemonade for atleast 4 people?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm 

I have water, ice, lemons and sugar. That's about it. Can you possibly give me the directions to make some refreshing lemonade with my ingrediants?
No ones knows how to make lemonade? My ingrediants are waiting for me to make something out of them :(
Marcy I want to make natural fresh lemon juice, I don't want to have to boil anything. Is there any other way?
Anyone else?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: How do I make some nice tangy sweet lemonade for atleast 4 people?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm 

First slice at least 5 or six slices and put it to the side.. thin..
the l take your lemons and squeeze them... first... put to the side.... the juice that is... You need at least 9 or 10 lemons..

keep the rines and what left the part you would have thrown in the garbage.....throw it in a pot...
take your sugar... 1/4 cup or more..if you want .... take five cups of hot water bring to a boil...stir it... making a sugar mixture... from the lemon... and water...your extracting all the juice from what you didn't get before from squeezing...
then after it boils for a few minutes... let it cool take out the rines and take the juice from above...and mix it with the boiled stuff..and put it in the fridge let it get good and cold..

then when your ready to serve it... pour this mixture into a pitcher ... with water and ice... add a little more sugar.. and put a few slices in the pitcher... and it will taste really lemon its a little work.. but it does use the whole lemon and or limes.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 pm 

"Natural" lemonade comes from boiling. The boiling water is the best step to mix all the ingredients together so it's not too lemony, too sugary, or too plain. If you are truly lazy, you can even microwave the thing.

The recipe above looks the best. If you want to change it up a little, I usually add fresh mint to the lemonade

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm 

if you don't want to boil lemons and make true lemonade...

maybe you should just use country time instant lemonade... its not too sweet or tangy, and you can add the fresh spearmint leaves.
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail