Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 7:39 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: I'm looking for some ideas on how to promote a new social networking site. Any ideas?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 pm 

I've done everything I can for SEO, and I've already spent a small fortune on PPC Advertising. I know people would absolutely love this site if they found it, I just don't know how to get more people there. It's called UStillUP.com (or YouStillUp.com). It's a late night chat and social networking site. Any ideas?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: I'm looking for some ideas on how to promote a new social networking site. Any ideas?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 pm 

set up cool emos that show love emos and also give a variety of chatrooms. that would be awesome^_^

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 pm 

i'm also looking for this idea

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm 

You are actually doing it right now. We did not know, not until now that this site exist. You just continue doing this, however it might take a while before a number of users will notice your site. I suggest a promotion for your website is the best solution.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 pm 

Hi, its as tho everyone is creating a new social networking site recently, mine is www.pellau.com i recently started it and ive been using other networking sites like facebook to promote... also i have my friends helping me and for the while since my network is small im tryint to forge relationships with new members and ask them to recomend my site... check out mine and join, again its http://www.pellau.com feel free to give me feed back on it and ill also join yours, we may be able to help each other...
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail