Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:47 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: how do I find chat logs on my computer, especially my teen daughters myspace chat history please hel
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm 

I want to spy on my teen daughters myspace chat history on my computer

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: how do I find chat logs on my computer, especially my teen daughters myspace chat history please hel
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm 

you have to get her login info and you can read her sent and inbox messages.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 pm 

I would think long and hard before doing that. Unless you suspect a real problem, the "trust" issue between you and your daughter, and her right to privacy, are more important than anything you might find where she's chatting about boys or something like that. If you reasonably suspect something more serious going on, that would be a different story.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:59 pm 

With out her passwords your going to need a keylogger.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 pm 

get a life ..its her buisness ,not yours ..are you going to watch her and her husband procreate? i have 3 teenage girls ,and if you ry to spy , it creates a trust issue that you dont want no parts of in the long run...tust me !!!!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:19 pm 

lol even if i did know
i wouldn't tell you
= P

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:59 pm 

There is something you can get to sort of spy on her while she is on the computer, first go to logmein.com and sign up for a free account. Ok next go on her computer and download the free versoin on logmein.com on to her computer then once it is downloaded on her pc go to the main screen of your account were it has your computers your daughters should be on there then once it is you need to click it it will ask for your daughters login info like when she firsts get on her pc if she logs on and there is a login and pass you need to no that once you no this you will
enter it then you will come to a screen that says a few things find the thing that says remote control it will ask you to allow java to use it just say run or allow or watever and then you can watch or control her pc. But like some other people said youu and your daughter might fight if she new that you did this. IF you have any questions email me at tseashor@yahoo.com
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail