Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: How write request( mail ) for reciprocal link exchange and 3 link exchange and 1 way?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:20 pm 

How write request( mail ) for reciprocal link exchange and 3 link exchange and 1 way

i have a new website plz help me

How write request( mail ) for reciprocal link exchange and 3 link exchange and 1 way

and where send mail --- explain full process

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: How write request( mail ) for reciprocal link exchange and 3 link exchange and 1 way?

if you mean "how do I spam people with ads for my site", then don't - it just annoys people and they will not link to you.

you need to target at sites that are relevant. good places to start are relevant blogs and forums.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  

Below are six e-mail templates and a couple of subject lines which you can use when e-mailing other webmasters proposing a link exchange with him or her.

Here are a couple of general "subject lines" which you can use.

I saw your site!
Link exchange!
Reciprocal link exchange!
I just visited your [Recipient's URL] website - well done!
Your links page
Please consider [Your URL] for a link exchange!
Want to increase your pagerank?
Increase your link popularity!
I have linked to your [Recipient's URL] site!
Your resources pages
Hi [Recipient's name] - I run [Your URL]...
Link trade proposal for your consideration / review!
Can you send me a description of your site for my links page?

Dear [Recipient's first name here],

I have visited your site and feel that the content about [insert the topic of the web site here] would be of interest to the visitors to my site located at: "[Your URL here]".

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at [URL of your Links web page here]. I would appreciate if you would place a link back to my site using the following description/graphic:

[Description of your web site here]
[The URL of a web page which contain graphics for reciprocal linking here]

If you would like the description of your site modified or you have any other cross-promotion ideas let me know.

Best regards,

[Insert your full name here]
[Insert your email signature here]

I have a web site, [Your URL here], and have spent a lot of time and effort to ensure my visitors gain the maximum benefit from their visit, and from what I have to offer.

As our web sites are closely related and our products do not compete, I feel the exchanging of links would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. If you are interested in exchanging links, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

[Your full name here]
[Your email signature here]

Subject: [Your web site name]

Dear [Recipient's first name]:

I came across your [Recipient's URL] site recently and thought it was [Include your opinion]. I particularly liked your [Include feature you were impressed with the most].

I noticed you link to [The Topic of your web site here] resources and thought our web site might be of interest to you and your web site visitors.

[Description of your web site here] - (Be sure to include your web site name, URL, and concise description of your web site. When writing your description, be sure to focus on the benefits of your web site.)

I wonder if you would be interested in linking to us. If you have any questions about our site, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone at [Your phone number].

Thank you for your time.

[Your full name], webmaster
[Your URL]

Hello [Recipient's full name here],

I run a site similar to yours, and was wondering if you would like to trade links with me?

You can see my site at [Your URL here]. I would give your site a prominent listing on my page at [The URL of your Links web page here], if you would be willing to do the same.

Thank you for having a great [The topic of your web site here] page, I enjoyed browsing it!

[Your first name here]
[insert your email signature here]

I'm the webmaster of a [The topic of your web site here] website at [Your URL here]. I've collected quality links to other [The topic of your web site here] resources on the Internet on my links page. I came across your site [Recipient's URL] and feel that it would fit perfectly into these links.

I've already placed a link to your web site along with a description at [The URL of your Links web page here]. I'd appreciate if you'd place a link back to my site using the following link and description:

[Your URL here]
[Description of your web site here]

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line.

Best regards from [Your town or country name here],

[Your full name here]

Hello [Recipient's full name here],

I visited your site, [Recipient's URL], today, and really like it.

I run a site similar to yours, and was wondering if you would like to trade links with me?

You can see my site at [Your URL here]. I would give your site a prominent listing on my page at [The URL of your links web page here], if you would be willing to do the same.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

[Your full name here]
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Re: How write request( mail ) for reciprocal link exchange and 3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:36 am 
¿Qué opinas sobre el hecho de que las farmacias en línea venden genéricos para muchos medicamentos de venta libre? para ser honesto, me parece que esto simplifica enormemente la vida de las personas. Por supuesto, todo el mundo debe entender que necesita ver a un médico primero. Pero no siempre hay tiempo para conseguir una receta https://espanalibido.com/comprar-kamagr ... ly-online/ . por ejemplo, ordeno este remedio en línea.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:36 am.

Report this post