Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 4:46 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Feel lonely. No plans for new year celebration. How to be happy? :-(?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm 

Hi all. I am a single bachelor (24 years) working for an IT company. Everybody around me has some or the other new year plans. All my friends are going out with their girlfriends. And It's frustrating when someone asks me about my new year plans.

I really feel lonely for the moment and given the fact that I'll end up doing nothing on the new year eve drives me crazy. It is the time where I feel that being single is perhaps not the best option. I am a confident and good looking guy with atheletic physique. But I still have to wait for a couple of years and stay single before I get married.

The main problem is how to face such situations in life and be happy the way I am. I have the confidence and the a positive attitude. But something is really making me dull and unhappy about my current state.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Feel lonely. No plans for new year celebration. How to be happy? :-(?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm 

build up your self esteem be happy dont worry.why dont you have aguys night out with ur single friends ? or you could spend time wiv ur family.try avoiding to think about your problems etc gud luk!
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail