Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 6:07 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: About link exchange.........?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 am 

Over one month I am working with 4 sites as link builder. I do directory submission, article submission, classified ad posting, and forum posting regularly. But still now, I have not found any fruitful result. Now, I think, link exchange may be helpful. For this, I am searching net and I have found some link exchange directory. But I don't know how I can use them. So, in this situation, I ask to all, please give me some suggestion, which will be beneficial for increasing my sites page rank. If there is any new technique for link exchange, please inform me. Thanks in advance.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: About link exchange.........?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 am 

Search engines are getting good at detecting simple link exchanges, a practice they don't approve of. Webmasters make 3 way link exchanges in which no pair of sites link to each other, rather webmaster A owns sites b & c webmaster X owns sites y & z, they would agree to link b-->y and z--> a, search engines may catch onto these too if they identify the common ownerships.

There are also free backlink pool services, where unrelated sites end up linking to randomly selected sites from the pool, I found the owner of one of these services was an seo guy, who no doubt tapped into the supply of link pages for his own paid seo activities.
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail