Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:30 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: National Motor Sales Scam? i dont think so, but has anyone else used them?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:09 pm 

About 2 weeks ago i got a call from a company that advertises cars for sale online. Ive had my mazda 3 on craigslist for over a month with no luck and they told me they could get it sold. Now i have been getting calls from people about the car but no one has bought it yet. im listing it for what kelly blue book recommended for an 04 mazda 3, which is $6800.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: National Motor Sales Scam? i dont think so, but has anyone else used them?

I would ONLY deal with local people face to face that will show you proper photo identification. Craig's list is a great place to get scammed if you are too trusting of a person. I would stay away from the company that advertises online. If you do sell it to a local person I would accept cash only and look at it very closely.

For Alfredb1979...Well I'm not smoking anything. My comment stands. I have probably had way more experience with buying and selling than you. Why resort to personal attacks? F.O. !

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  

Good luck with going by KBB for your car's list price. KBB is out of date almost as soon as you get it, which means you are selling your car for too much.

An 04 Mazda 3? You are listing a soon-to-be six year old car for about half its original selling price.

Say what???

Knock off about $2000 more and learn that you do not need to pay someone else to sell your car if you are selling it for too much in the first place.

If the car ain't selling, drop the damn price. What is so hard about that?

P.S. I don't know what fastbob is smoking...seems like he cut & pasted an answer from another thread.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  

I used these guys a number of months back. I wasn't getting anything from craigslist so I took my truck off the market for a bit. After a couple of weeks National motor sales called me and I decided to sign up. Well I wouldn't say I was flooded with calls, but i did start getting them after about a week. After about 6 weeks I finally found a buyer. They don't do miracles, but like i say, they did get the phone ringing.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail