Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 7:39 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Can you check my grammar in english?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm 

Hello,

This is a cover letter and if you find any grammar mistakes, please correct and improve them. Thanks.

--------

Dear P***,

This summer, I really want to be a cosmetic PR assistant executive (AE) as an intern for P***. The reason why I chose P*** is because there are a bunch of advertising agencies, though, you are one of the famous companies who are dealing with cosmetics PR.

Most women want to be beautiful and they use cosmetics to do so. That is why cosmetic advertising is essential. Since I was able to experience L***?s consumer testimonial campaign in person, I would know what customers would ask about the product, such as, ?Are there any products like this...? or ?Does L*** have this promotion?? Knowing how a customer thinks is a very important information to AE. AEs should be able to understand customers first and then make strategies.

Most importantly, as a statistics major, I can draw up an official document and analysis very well. Also I am a member of the ****, an on-line cosmetic community, so I can track and analyze competitive beauty e-retailer landscape. In other words, I can stay aware of e-communication trend and programs as they relate to the prestige beauty arena.

Today, I am ready to take on new challenges. After performing a thorough survey of the market, I have settled on your company as being one which most closely matches my own philosophy of excellence. I look forward to the opportunity to tell you how I would bring my experience and enthusiasm to your company.

Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I look forward to work with you this summer.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  

for one thing dont use "a bunch of"

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  

This summer, I would like to be a cosmetic PR assistant executive (AE) as an intern for P***. The reason why I chose P*** is because although there are many advertising agencies, you are one of the most prestigious companies dealing with cosmetics PR.
Most women want to be beautiful, and many use cosmetics in order to achieve this.. That is why cosmetic advertising is essential. Because I have had the opportunity to listen to L***?s consumer testimonial campaign in person, I have a good idea about which questions consumers would ask about the product, such as, ?Are there any products like this...? or ?Does L*** have this promotion?? Knowing how a customer thinks is a very important information to AE. AEs should be able to understand customers first and then plan strategies.
Foremost, as a statistics major, I can draw up an official document and analysis very well. Also I am a member of the ****, an on-line cosmetic community, so I can track and analyze the competitive beauty e-retailer landscape. In other words, I can stay aware of e-communication trend and programs and how they relate to the prestige beauty arena.
Today, I am ready to take on new challenges. After performing a thorough survey of the market, I have settled on your company as being one which most closely matches my own philosophy of excellence. I look forward to the opportunity to tell you how I would bring my experience and enthusiasm to your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I look forward to work with you this summer.

Hope this helps!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  

Dear P***,
This summer, I really want to be a cosmetic PR assistant executive (AE) as an intern for P***. The reason why I chose P*** is because even though there are many advertising agencies, you are one of the most famous companies who deal with cosmetics PR.
Most women want to look beautiful use cosmetics to accomplish this. That is why cosmetic advertising is essential. I was able to experience L***?s consumer testimonial campaign in person, and I am familiar with questions consumers may ask, such as, ?Are there any products like this...,? or ?Does L*** have this promotion??? Knowing how a customer thinks is essential information to AE. AEs should first be able to understand costumers and then make strategies.
Most importantly, as a statistics major, I can draw up an official document and analysis very well. In addition, I am a member of the ****, an on-line cosmetic community, therefore I can track and analyze competitive beauty e-retailer landscape. In other words, I can remain aware of e-communication trend and programs as they relate to the prestige beauty arena.
Today, I am ready to take on new challenges. After performing a thorough survey of the market, I have settled on your company as being one which most closely matches my own philosophy of excellence. I look forward to the opportunity to tell you how I would deliver my experience and enthusiasm to your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look forward to working with you this summer.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  

Dear P***,
This summer, I really want to be a cosmetic PR assistant executive (AE) as an intern for P***. While there are many PR firms in the field, your firm's prestige is of interest to me.
(avoiding using the phrase "a bunch of", it's considered more casual than professional)

Cosmetic advertising is vital in linking women to the beauty products they find essential. My experience under L***?s consumer testimonial campaign afforded me invaluable experience. I often answered the questions: Are there any products like this...? or ?Does L*** have this promotion??. I know that customers' preception of AE is important. Because of my experience, I am able to understand customers first and then strategize accordingly.
(there are many ways to rewrite this paragraph for a more fluid and concise style but doing so might not give your future employer an unrealistic understanding of your own unique style and ability)

Most importantly, as a statistics major, I can (draft / create -- just don't use "draw up", it is considered jargon) up an official document and analysis very well. I am a member of the ****, an on-line cosmetic community; so I can track and analyze competitive beauty e-retailer landscape regularly. I am aware of the e-communication trend and utilize programs as they relate to the prestige beauty arena.

Today, I am ready to take on new challenges. (this is a great sentence, it is powerful -- keep it!) After performing a thorough survey of the market. Your company as being one which most closely matches my own philosophy of excellence. I look forward to the opportunity to share with you how I would bring my experience and enthusiasm to your company.

Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you this summer.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail