Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:50 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Anyone have a solar power system?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:09 am 
Advanced Member

Installing a home solar system offers an opportunity to design other home improvements with that addition in mind. For instance, some people consider a swimming pool or hot tub with renewable energy in mind. According to a report from the National Resource Defense Council, pool owners typically pay $500 more per year in energy bills. By combining the two home improvements, your solar system can be designed to cover the extra energy usage, using one investment to pay for the other. I got my panels from https://solarhub.energy and they did seem to be quite well made. Installation was superb. Plus, remember the money you’ll be saving on electric bills and it all adds up to enough to make whatever home improvements you desire. There aren’t many home improvements that cost less than a solar panel system or are subject to tax credits from the government, and none of them save on monthly costs, instead often costing more.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Anyone have a solar power system?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:54 pm 
Advanced Member

Yes. I bought it for lighting. Recently I also purchased special smart devices Zanflare Solar Lights from 4Prototypes.com. Great outdoor security night light for wall, patio, garden, porch, lawn, pathway, gutter,etc. It's specifically designed to withstand extreme weather conditions.This light works automatically without electricity as the solar panel absorbs the sun rays and generates power for the light. Here is a video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1E6G3YbY5Q

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:57 am 
Advanced Member

Hi, I have been using solar panels for several years, and I completely switched to automation of the entire economy, my panels are provided for my whole house and even some tools and machines in the garage, you can read more about this house in this blog about ecology.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:08 am 
Advanced Member

By the way, I’ll tell my story: I wanted to install a solar system, I had already planned how it should be and where to stand, but then I did a bit of monitoring biometrics and weather at https://world-weather.info/forecast/usa/phoenix/ and I realized that this is not the best idea and that it will work at least so I refused this idea.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:09 pm 
Advanced Member

Hey! It's very interesting information, but I still don’t dare to install solar panels

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:37 pm 
Advanced Member

Hey! I'm just thinking about whether it's profitable to install solar panels, hiccup a provider with a fixed price, or look for the utility to save electricity. Solar panels are too expensive for me. I looked at various providers. But then I read the liberty power complaints and is now thinking. Maybe someone uses their services, is it profitable, please tell us. I think they have great deals

Profile E-mail