Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:39 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: happy birthday wishes for mom
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:57 am 

When I was little, you were the most beautiful woman I knew. As I grew older, you also became the most intelligent woman I knew. Now that we are both grown and have a few more years under our belts, I have come to realize that not are you simply beautiful and intelligent, but you are also extremely special. I pray you know that every day. birthday wishes for mom

1. My fondest memory of you is your calm and loving but firm discipline whenever we went astray. I continue to use this technique on my children and they find me as beautiful as I find you. Wishing you a truly blessed and relaxing birthday.

2. Happy birthday to the most beautiful mother on Planet Earth. I’m so privileged and blessed that God picked me to be your son/daughter.

3. I cannot help it but admire the beauty in your relentlessness in times when we had nothing to go by. Long may your fighting spirit live on to inspire generations unborn. Wishing you an awesome birthday. Much love.

4. My loving mother, I’m so blessed to have you as a mother. You’re simply the best Mom in the whole wide world. And I love you more than I can ever express in words. Happy birthday, Mother.

Birthday Wishes >>> *Thank You

Profile E-mail