Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:13 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: EVALI Deaths WERE Caused By Vitamin E and NOT Nicotine
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:40 pm 
Advanced Member

CDC Says ‘Vape Deaths’ WERE Caused By Vitamin E
The damage to vaping has already been done but the US Government is now saying the deaths caused by EVALI were due to Vitamin E inside illicit cannabis cartridges, and NOT nicotine based e-liquids.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is so convinced, it is now stopping its fortnightly updates concerning the outbreak.
A media statement from the CDC said:

Due to continued declines in new EVALI cases since September 2019, and the identification of vitamin E acetate as a primary cause of EVALI, today’s release is the final biweekly CDC update on the number of hospitalized EVALI cases and deaths nationally.

CDC will continue to provide assistance to states, as needed, related to EVALI and will provide future updates as needed…

They’ve certainly taken their time and as I reported in the article: Federal Failure in EVALI…the whole handling of the outbreak has led to more deaths and illnesses.

By the last count there’s has been 68 deaths and 2,807 serious respiratory illnesses across America.

In anyone’s language – that is a complete failure by a so called Government watchdog that has led to the current anti-vaping hysterics gripping America and much of the world.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: EVALI Deaths WERE Caused By Vitamin E and NOT Nicotine
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:19 am 
Advanced Member

Since I switched from smoking cigarettes to vaping wax concentrates (via Yocan Evolve Plus ) I feel and breathe much better, so that I don't believe vaping can be so harmful as media depicts it, it looks more like conspiracy of tobacco corporations.

Profile E-mail