Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 7:54 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Style
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:11 am 

Hello friends, where do you buy your clothes and what brand?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Style
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:20 am 

I usually come to plato's closet Atlanta, GA when I bring teen. He sells and finds a few items. Today I found a couple of vintage looking items that cost me less than $10, which is pretty sweet. My son Is always disappointed in how much money he gets for his stuff, but I remind him that the store is in business to make money. He would have been happier if he didn't have to wait an hour to cash out. Ahh, that virtue called patience.

It always busy, yet the staff seems nice, though young. If you have the patience, you will find some great buys through the stuff that you could also find in a regular thrift store. I saw a couple of coach bags I thought about buying, but neither were very clean and one was really worn, however it was also on clearance.

It would be helpful if there had a women's sizes section for fuller figure that was easier to find. It's a tight space and I'm amazed at how much they cram in. We'll return. The teen has plenty of stuff to let go.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:04 pm 
Advanced Member

Hi buddies. It is so extremely odd you still feel that street style is only hoodies and oversized jeans. The world is spinning much faster than you think - look around and dress trendy. My style is not only hoodies, turn round and choose striped or multicolored sweatshirts of any size. I found fashionable clothes here. You will not ever doubt what to wear to street skate battles or the pub with friends. It's ideal on any occasion.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 6:19 am 
Advanced Member

As for me, I like to buy clothes and uniforms for me from Gotapparel.com. I recommend that you have a look there too, I am sure that you will find it interesting and helpful to you, it is a really great and trusted service, good luck with it ;)

Profile E-mail