Post subject: Favorite games
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:31 pm 
Advanced Member

Let's share our favorite PC games!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Favorite games
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:21 am 
Advanced Member

World of Warcraft has the most players of any massive multiplayer game, runs well on most any hardware setup, and has a devout following. It has won many awards and continues to operate strongly (all this said, I don't actually play this game).

Team Fortress has been held in high regard for almost 15 years now, through its various iterations. It is a solid, balanced team-based multiplayer game that stays relevant and accessible.

Minecraft has taken the world by storm this last year, and it's not officially released. It plays from a web browser on almost any Java-3D capable machine, and introduces the best of open world exploration, building and creativity. It's winning awards, played by millions and it's not even sold in stores.

Sid Meier's Civilization series is the paragon of strategy games. The fact that I'm putting it on this list having never played it should be a testament to its quality and recognition of the strategy gaming community.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:41 pm 
Advanced Member

I am playing io games since the very beginning and I must say that I have played them ALL! It is crazy that every other day, a lot of new io games are popping out and there are plenty of quality ones which are not known as much as the big hits like Agar.io or slither.io ! I visit http://iospace.games/ almost everyday to keep track of all upcoming games. They have the most frequent updates than other io games directories.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:14 pm 
Advanced Member

I prefer LOL, a great game with beautiful graphics and great online! If you want to immediately start on an equal footing with other players or get rare things, you can buy an account of level 30 here: unrankedsmurfs.com/league-of-legends/lol-account

Profile E-mail