Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:20 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Best iOS Data Recovery Software
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:58 am 

The inception of iPhone and by extension all the top smartphones has handedly transformed the world of communication. This is due to their multitasking aspect that allows a user to do a lot of executions at ago. The iPhone relies on its iOS operating system in data processing and storage. For example, the iOS operating system will help in the storage of your data including photos, messages application software and audio files among others.
In some occasions, this data may be lost either through malware infestation or accidentally deleting this data. This gives rise to the question, can I recover my data and if so what is the best iPhone data recovery software? Next we will have a peek at the top-rated iOS data recovery software in the digital market.
TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery Brief Introduction
TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery for Mac/Win is very credible data recovery software that will recover a vast range of lost data files and will carry out this operation very fast. It has a preview function and will allow you to select the file types that you want to be recovered. It is prided as the best iPhone data recovery software in terms of efficiency and speeds in executing the recovery process. It also recovers files of large sizes. It recovers lost data in three ways, namely, recover from the device, recover from iTunes backup and recover from iCloud backup.

Pros
• Fast data recovery speed.
• Supports various data loss cases.
• Recovers over 20 file types of different formats.
Cons
• Trial version does not allow saving of the recovered files

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Best iOS Data Recovery Software
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:56 am 

Here is a list of 8 best iOS data recovery software, which shows features, pros and cons for each program clearly.
You can make comparisons for all of them and then select the one you want. For me, the following ios data recovery is worth a shot.
It supports 20+ iOS data, all iDevice models, 3 recovery modes, fast scan speed, real-time preview, selective recovery, etc.

Profile E-mail