Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:26 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: A Lesson in Letting Go and Letting God
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:42 am 
Advanced Member

A Lesson in Letting Go and Letting God

At the beginning of my kindergarten school year, the teacher handed out boxes of crayons. Old boxes were issued to my morning Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale class while new boxes were given to the afternoon class. Because the supply of old boxes was about five students short, a handful of morning students was given new boxes. I was one such lucky child. After writing our names on the boxes, the crayons were stacked in the cupboards lining one side of the classroom.

One day at drawing time, my box was nowhere to be found. Kneeling on the floor, I continued to dig around in the cupboard long after the other students had returned Marlboro Red 100S Carton Cheap to their seats to begin the assigned task. My teacher was nice at first, helping me to search for the box with my name on it; nice, that is, until she noticed me looking through the boxes of new crayons.

point in looking at those, she said a bit too sharply for the sensitive child that I was. box will be one of the older ones like the rest of the morning class. My voice quivered as I explained that I been given a new box. I continued to look at the new boxes through watery eyes.

Profile E-mail