Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 7:23 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Saints surprise young fan with hype man
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:54 am 
Advanced Member

The New Orleans Saints have added a new member to their squad.The team on Tuesday surprisedsuperfanJarrius Robertson bysigning himtobe their "hype man" and social media master for Sunday's gameinKansas City.MORE: Updated NFL Power RankingsRobertson, 14,is battling a chronic liver disease known asbiliary atresia,whichhashad an impact on his physical growth. He'sbeen in and out of hospitals since receiving a liver transplant at the age of 1 that left him in a coma for a year.Despite undergoing13 surgeries and beingon the waiting list for another liver transplant, Robertson's Austin Hooper Jersey love for the Saints has kepthim in high spirits."Yeah, because you have to be tough on them or theyre going to be soft," Robertsonsaid on Good Morning America.Robertson has been a regular attendee atpractices and games to show his support for his team since first meetingseveralplayersat Ochsner Hospital for Children in New Orleans last December. He left a lasting impre sion and was officiallymadean "honorary member" of the team Tuesday afterbeingsurprised bycoach Sean Payton,quarterbackDrew Breesand defensive endCameron Jordan."As a coach, you love it when you see someone with his energy,"Payton saidduring his appearance on the ABC talk show. "He is on everyone's butt, trust me."MORE: All-time greatest New Orleans SaintsWATCH: "You don't have to tell me twice!" @Saints superfan @Jarrius gets signed LIVE in Times Square! https://t.co/pYW0Xl1TPO Good Morning America (@GMA) October 18, 2016 Eyes wide withexcitement,Robertson was more than happy to sign the contract and celebrate with a dance."You don't have to tell me twice!" he said.

Profile E-mail