Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:35 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: How to Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 am 
Advanced Member

"I lost all my text messages from my Samsung Galaxy S7 after updating to the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow, I can restore my contacts and photos from backup, but I don't know how to recover lost text messages from Samsung S7, please help!!!"
"My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 without backup?"

Are you also met the above similar situations? Samsung Galaxy S7 collocation new camera, through many examples can obviously feel the new mobile phone upgrade, the flagship model of Samsung with friends, in fact in recent years Samsung camera to enhance the effect is obvious to people. Obviously in the Samsung Galaxy S7, the camera is a new link to be pushed up.

There's no doubt that Samsung Galaxy S7 is an outstanding phone. However, even if the most powerful device, it is still unable to avoid data loss. In fact, to recover deleted SMS from Samsung S7, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related: Recover Deleted Pictures on Samsung S7

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How to Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:24 am 
Advanced Member

Android Data Recovery almost can restore the Android data in all cases, when you accidentally deleted data, when your screen broken cannot operate ,when you the screen turns into black and can't restart it to normal.

Recover SMS Text Messages from Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

Profile E-mail