Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:22 am 

I have played walnut for a while, but still do not know the perfect way to make billions of maplestory2 mesos. I've tried elite bosses, but they're so annoying to discover and to even get Maple M Mesos . I want more damage on my end archer, my damage range is 78000-90000 (level 153}. What's so gosh darn costly and cant fund my characters values crap.

I do not spend money on maplestory2 MS and am considered underfunded, but I get around it. There are a number of really wonderful MS players out there that will help you too. I have a tendency to NPC most stuff because of hating the free market. Just start looking for some people around and speak to them.

You would be suprised that they may assist you..or even encourage you to their guild. The greatest equips I had were pensalir. Then someone from my guild basically gave me bad"CRA" equips. Now all I need are the pants and got the entire set. Meanwhile, I hope fighting GOLLUX too due to his rings and such. I am also doing Commerci boat quests for the sweetwater items. You may think trying for them also.

There was also a poster that made a list awhile back on how to find some good equips. I printed it out and ill try to summerize on here what he posted:Fight Easy manner magus. He drops nova equips, which are considered 2nd best equips in game.Do Crimsonwood questline to start bosses Gollux and Commerci up. He drops decent face accessory/eye accessory.

Fight normal horntail. He drops a wonderful ring.Monster park tends to get alot of drops inside. Try playing in there for a set of items you can either sell or use yourself.level 150 ghost ship has greatest badge in sport, so do this More About Game.Get alot of reward points to utilize cubes, hammers, and things to upgrade equips.take advantage of occasions. They occasionally have great items.Don't be reluctant to upgrade current equips in the event that you think you going to have them long time.

Profile E-mail