Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Path of Exile: Which Beasts Are Valuable
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:25 am 

So Bestiary was a bit of a miss. Nonetheless, I'm sure many of us can appreciate the effort that went into it (especially some of the assets, boss battles, uniques, and item crafting options), even if the basic mechanics (nets, menagerie management, complexity, rarity) let them down. Let's say you just bought GGG's highest supporter pack and that you want to make permanent some aspect of Bestiary league. How would you change your favourite thing about Bestiary to fit the base game?

? Beastcrafting is not a bad idea but the way GGG implemented it, forcing you to memorize which beasts are valuable and having to RNG for captures, is horrible.
? Make it quest based to find beasts, make recipes simpler, make the blood altar arena bigger so you have space to move. The quests should eventually lead players to confront the spirit beasts, instead of "lol you can craft portals now but we arent going to tell you shit or even give you a reason to go there".
? Balance some of the bestiary modifiers, some are simply OP in comparison to others. Lessen the special effect spam, you cant see anything that is going on with all the ground AOE that is being thrown around.
? Disable abilities like putrid flight, halal dive, etc when the creature is stunned/frozen/etc. Creatures should not get "free attacks" that are impossible to stop.
? Allow players to remove beasts from the menagerie without spending 1c on orbs. Make capturing easier instead of penalizing crit based builds (random crits = beast dies while trying to drop its hp low enough) and DOT/minion builds.
? Make it easy to look up recipes and the spawn locations of beasts. Forcing players to go to 3rd party sites to figure out where a hellion spawns is silly.

Make it easy to identify what type of beast it is. If i see a rare beast with a name like "Bloodcrusher", it doesnt tell me anything. Is it a considered a feline or tiger? I dont know. If you like this league, you may need to take a look at U4GM.com to check out the better seller. As you try to choose PoE Currency purchase remember to proceed with caution, talk to online service to check out if the workers are professional.

Profile E-mail