Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: you could deal with as well as change easily.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:34 am 
Advanced Member

highly debatable topic Ben Gedeon Vikings Jersey , but I do think there are certain qualities a great painting should have. Feel free to disagree, but here is what I think.

It has to grab your attention and have the ability to draw someone in to have a closer look. There should be some snap or fire in the color harmonies even if it?s a darker painting. The lighting should be natural and have its own glow, unlike the faux lighting effects often used. There must also be detail in the shadows and dark sections of the painting as well as detail in the highlights. It should also achieve an adequate sense of depth.

The shading and brush work should be appropriately done. I say appropriately, because an artist may want to have a loose brush stroke as part of their style or effect and it?s acceptable for that painting. But in some paintings you can tell that the artist may have been a little lazy and did not render out an element as well as they could have. You can spot this by looking at other elements in the painting. See if they are of similar quality Jaleel Johnson Vikings Jersey , or some spots of the painting are more refined than others.
od impression on your teachers and cl.

Profile E-mail