Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Paying tribute to his place as America's first black preside
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:17 am 
Advanced Member

After the Ryder Cup I set off for a week collecting down at St Andrews at the Dunhill links championship with the intention of collecting the odd celebrity autograph and one or two pieces of golf memorabilia. After meeting up with a few fellow collectors we headed out on to the golf course to try and obtain some signed photos and collectible memorabilia. After a couple of hours in the wind and cold it was decided to call it a day and with a few golf autographs in my autograph book and a signed poster (which unfortunately got damaged in the wind). Tuesday morning was no better weather wise however there were several opportunities to collect Ryder Cup memorabilia and the occasional golf autograph.

This proved to be difficult as the team was not due to arrive until the Wednesday Didi Gregorius Jersey , so we had to concentrate on cricket memorabilia and rugby autographs with the odd piece of movie memorabilia. Up to 5pm on Tuesday I had collected two signed movie posters, an autographed photo Matt Holliday Jersey , and several pieces of sports memorabilia. Wednesday would hopefully bring a few Ryder Cup autographs and a team signed photograph. It is really strange how sometimes you can go out collecting and end up with something completely different, on Wednesday I tried to get a Johan Cruyff autograph and football memorabilia but ended up with several items of autographed memorabilia(a signed golf flag

Profile E-mail