Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Believe yourself frugal to Osrs gold
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 pm 

You would have to be very poor, or believe yourself frugal to Osrs gold make that announcement. I believe it's the latter, however you're not to do this, frugal. You're still using the cash on games where Runescape could have been just as entertaining for others in exactly the same situation. Okay, let me reiterate for you.

"There's overpowered gear hidden behind arbitrarily low drop rates, creating artificial scarcity." You think that making powerful items rare and difficult to get is a lousy idea. Game design that is good is not understood by you. The clearest thing to interpret from this is that you think all gear should be available to anyone who wants it.

Yet you talk about Runescape's economy being shit? The main reason this was quoted by me, is because it revealed how your comment truly painted you as ignorant and stupid. "2$ a week is too much" Alright, well that's ridiculous. Looking at the rest of the paragraph it feels like you still wish to complain about grinding so maybe I can quell your fears of grinding and for all.

A good deal of individuals grind in Cheap Runescape gold, but that's because people are concerned with efficacy and using super high stats. The simple truth is, if you've got a 92 you can do just about everything in a skill. 92 is half of the experience and nearly as good, although I notice that in your original comment you mentioned going 20-99.

Profile E-mail