Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 5:43 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Convert GoPro MP4 files for Editing and Sharing
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:40 am 
Advanced Member

Summary: This article will quickly walk you through how to convert GoPro HD MP4 files to MOV, MPEG-2, FLV, etc format with the best GoPro Video Converter for easier playing, editing and uploading.

Although GoPro HD Hero series like HD Hero 3+, Hero 3, Hero 2 cameras can take high quality video, but there are some problems such as not showing the video only audio, unsupported file type when playing & editing GoPro HD video in MP4 format. That’s because GoPro MP4(H.264) is not well supported most video editors like FCP, Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas as well as some Vimeo, YouTube, etc video sharing site. There are some typical issues quoted below while using GoPro video.

Q1: Upload GoPro video to YouTube

“Hello, I recently purchased Gopro Hero3 Black edition and recorded some videos but it wont upload on youtube. Everytime I try it gets stuck at "processing" and then later gives me error video failed to process…”

Q2: Import GoPro video to Pinnacle Studio

"I just switched to windows 8 in my new tower. Just downloaded the trial version of pinnacle studio 16. Wanted to try it out before I buy the full blown version today. It lets me import gopro's mp4 files but will not show the video, only audio in pinnacle. Anyone else have this issue or have a way to correct?"

Q3: Edit GoPro MP4 files in Premiere Pro

“Last time when I still used Hero2, my Adobe Premier Pro cs6 have no problem at all, but since I use my hero3, my Adobe Premier Pro cs6 started to have lag for playback. Why? Help me! I can’t edit my video if this problem not fix. It is about size of video hero3 or fps of video or my computer?”

When you tried to load some MP4 files from GoPro HD to YouTube; import GoPro video to Premiere Pro[/url], FCP, iMovie, Pinnacle Studio, Avid Media Composer, etc NEL systems, you find it’s hard work. Got frustrated? No worry. In this article I will give you an easy fix to guarantee you to play, edit or upload your GoPro HD Hero2/Hero 3 MP4 clips on Mac and Windows smoothly.

As you see, since GoPro H.264 MP4 format is not widely supported by popular video editors and YouTube, a wise solution is to convert GoPro MP4 video to a compatible format for using. Here Brorsoft Video Converter is highly recommended to you, which works as the best GoPro Video Converter for you.

It helps you fast transcode GoPro HD Hero3, Hero2 MP4 footage to AVI, MOV, WMV, MPG, 3GP and any format you want without any quality loss. Plus, it can export DNxHD, WMV, MPEG-2, etc which are compatible well with Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe PP, Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio and more NLE systems for you edit immediately. What’s more, this video app can be applied as a GoPro video editor as well. With it, you can trim the GoPro videos into multiple segments with short duration for easier sharing to YouTube. If you're using a Mac and want to edit GoPro with iMovie, FCP, FCE, etc, simply turn to Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac to encode GoPro video files on Mac (Mavericks, Mountain Lion included).

Source:How to Encode GoPro HD .MP4 videos without losing quality

Profile E-mail