Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Locked Out of Windows 7 and Forgot the Login Password?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:25 am 

Locked out of your Windows 7 laptop? Forgot your Windows 7 password of local administrator account or Windows Live account? There are always situations where we are locked out of the computer and need to find a way to get back into Windows. In this tutorial I'll show you how to easily recover Windows 7 password in case the administrator account is locked out or disabled, or you simply forgot Windows 7 password.

There are a number for third-party Windows password recovery tools available in the market whenever you forgot Windows password. Windows 7 Password Key is a good example of these apps to help you erase forgotten Windows 7 local passwords. Coming with Windows versions, this powerful utility can help you easily and conveniently bypass Windows 7 password at ease. No any special technical skills required. All you need is to find another PC and prepare a USB disk, and then your lost Windows 7 password can be reset in 5 minutes, regardless of the password strength.

Step 1. Download and install

Download Windows 7 Password Key in any PC that you can log in as administrator, and then install and run it. Administrator rights is required for software download in Windows.

Step 2. Burn a boot Windows 7 password reset USB

Insert a USB flash drive in the computer, and it will recognized by Windows 7 Password Key . After that you can click Burn USB button to start burning a boot password reset USB disk. This will complete in a few seconds.

Step 3. Configure BIOS settings

Inserted crated password reset USB disk in the computer you forgot password for, and then boot the computer . When t is powered on, check the boot-screen for setup key (i.e. DELETE key, F8 key, F2 key) to enter BIOS Setup Utility. Next set USB as the first boot device. This will open Windows 7 Password Key.

Step 4. Reset Windows 7 password

On the Windows 7 Password Key screen, choose the user whose password you want to reset by typing it's number and pressing "ENTER".
Type "y" followed by "ENTER" to reset the password.
After you confirm the resetting of the password. Windows 7 Password Key asks: 'Reset password for another account? (y/n)'. Type "y" to reset password for another account, or "n" if you are finished and want to exit. Remove the Windows Password Key bootable CD/DVD and restart your PC. Now you are able to log into your computer without a password!

Not clear? Here is a video guide for you: How to Hack Windows 7 Password with Windows 7 Password Key?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Locked Out of Windows 7 and Forgot the Login Password?
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:34 am 

To reset windows 7 password, you can also use this Windows Password Recovery Software, which is able to create a password reset disk and then you can boot your computer from the disk to reset Windows password easily. Read more at: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/win7/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Locked Out of Windows 7 and Forgot the Login Password?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:17 am 

I have the same problem like you, I forgot Windows password a few days ago. I don't know how to unlock Password again . fortunately, the Windows Password Recovery App helped me unlock Windows 7 password.

Profile E-mail