Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:07 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Acne treatment for teens?
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:17 am 

im a 14 year old, and i have acne on my forehead, i need to treat it, but i dont want my parents or my friends to know about it, is there anything i can do to get rid of it? please answer accurately. and remember they cant know about it and im only 14.

steps may also be helpful =)

THE MORE ANSWERS THE BETTER, AND PLEASE NO PRODUCTS, JUST HOME INGREDIENTS =)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:34 am 

Amm.. Clean and Clear is really good. Try Morning Burst for that Citrus scent.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 am 

toothpaste without whitening in it

its an old trick
really works!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 am 

This is how I got rid of my acne. Champagne.
Wipe your face with a cloth ful of champagne every day.
This video explains it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skv-HEvfZnI

Trust me. It works, proactive doesn't.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm 

This might sound weird but.

The yellow stuff in eggs.
Mix it up.
Then smudge it on your face.
Let it dry.
Peel it off.
Really works.
Helped me : D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:41 pm 

What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.

Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:

http://www.17acnetreatments.com

P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:

http://hopurl.com/50020

Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story.

Good luck.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:58 pm 

Morning burst always makes me break out worse. But toothpaste really does work believe it or not. I tell people over and over again proactiv is the way to go. But I guess since you're only 14 I won't lecture you. I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 to order it. Also, you have to go to the doctor to get accutane and it's very very expensive and has bad side effects.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:15 am 

It's perfectly fine for you to have a face wash. It's actually a good thing, being hygienic and all. So, you want to go to the drug store and get something with benzol peroxide in it. It will say on the bottle in the active ingredients label. I suggest Oxy (brand) daily wash, but there are so many different choices, and you just have to pick one. And trust me, these stores have more than girly facial scrubs and stuff you prob don't want. Oh, and your friends won't know about it. And it's not a big deal, seriously. It's cool to have clear skin.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:32 am 

I can understand why you wouldn't want to talk to your friends about it, but your parents??? If you do decide to get your parents to take you to the Dr. you can use what I did. doxycycline (a cheap antibiotic, but you MUST eat with it). You can say you want to see a Dr. for one thing and then talk to him by himself, you are 14 and that is the age of medical consent. You have the legal right to keep things confidential. If you want a home remedy, use Listerine. The one that is yellowish brown cause you don't want any extra. It works better than an astringent and because it is an anti-septic, it kills bacteria. Acne is a bacterial infection and is in the blood, that is why you need the antibiotics. Doxycyline takes about 3 weeks to work, but it REALLY works. You have to keep taking it though for about 3 to 6 months so that it doesn't come back. If you quit taking it too soon, it will come back worse. You can look up what other uses of doxycycline are and tell your parents that's the reason you want to see a Dr. if you really must hide it from them

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:49 am 

I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.

I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.

I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.

Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.

You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.

Well good luck and best wishes.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Acne treatment for teens?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 am 
Advanced Member

????????

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:59 am 
Advanced Member

????????

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:00 am 
Advanced Member

????????

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:01 am 
Advanced Member

????????

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:02 am 
Advanced Member

????????

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next