Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 3:36 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: ping i20 irons for sale have come a long way (www.golfwholes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:50 am 
Advanced Member

ping i20 irons for sale have come a long way

The Titleist's new 714 range are available in golf shops worldwide. The new are the longest, most forgiving iron Titleist has ever made, with a multi-material, dual cavity design for players that want maximum distance, forgiveness and solid feel in a great looking progressive game improvement chassis.

The AP1 is the biggest seller of the Titleist range and the long irons feature a lower CG thanks to a deeper topline undercut that frees up 10g of weight to move into the wider sole. The shorter ping i20 irons for sale from 7 to PW feature stronger lofts and a thicker face, a narrower sole and a narrower sole to make it easier to flight shots.

I got a chance to speak to European Tour Professional Paul Waring. Paul, who uses the ping g25 irons cheap, was very impressed with the subtle changes to the irons. He talked in depth about the new sole design which has added camber. This stops the clubs digging into the ground as much, therefore divot depth is improved for a better strike. His switch to the new irons saw him make his first cut in his past four attempts, while maybe conincidental, I'll be fascinated to follow his form as he continues to get to grips with the new technology.

The heads feature a little thinner top line than the AP2 irons but the feel is a little sharper as there is no medallion on the back. The advances in the sole design are really felt in the short irons which glide through the turf very easily. A straighter leading edge and lower face height in the short irons aim to improve the look at address.

Last but not least, all you aspiring Tour pro's have the ping g20 irons blade that also features the straighter leading edge of the CB irons. The blended hosel and changes to the sole camber and leading edge are also made to the MB, but are a little more subtle. The feel is very good and the lofts are the same as the CB irons so you can blend a set between the two models if you prefer.

Overall, g15 irons have come a long way in recent years and with the 714 series of irons, Titleist have a very comprehensive range for what they call 'serious golfers'.

Profile E-mail