Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:10 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Want to share my C300 MXF videos after Adobe Premiere editin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 am 
Advanced Member

"How to edit Canon EOS C300 MXF video in Adobe Premiere CS6/CS5? I recorded some video from my Canon EOS Canon C300 camcorder, and I want to import the videos from Canon EOS C300 to Adobe Premiere for editing.but it could not playback smoothly in Adobe Premiere?so that We can watch them normally or sharing on YouTube. Can someone help?"

EOS C300 equippes with Canon’s DIGIC DV III image processor, a 9.84-megapixel CMOS sensor (8.29-megapixel effective) capable of Super 35 format, and your choice of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, and 59.94 fps recording at ISOs ranging from 320 all the way up to 20,000. The EOS C300 has two XLR inputs for audio and can shoot 160 minutes of video onto a 64GB CF card running at a 50Mbps bitrate at 1080p. Canon C300 deliver videos incredibly high audio and video quality in a MXF format.

To import MXF clips from Canon EOS C300 to Adobe Premiere without too much quality loss as well as quickly, an all-in-one Canon EOS C300 MXF Converter is recommended. Here we suggest you with Aunsoft TransMXF for Mac, which can transcode C300 MXF files to Adobe Premiere preferred video format—MPEG-2 files,which can use Adobe Premiere CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6.

If you in trouble of using Canon EOS C300 MXF videos in Adobe Premiere and want to make a smooth editing, you can read on the article to learn more.

To edit C300 MXF to FCP, choose "Apple Prores422 (.MOV)"
To edit C300 MXF to iMovie, choose "Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (.MOV)"
To edit C300 MXF to Avid, select "Avid DNxHD (*.MOV)"
TransMXF for Mac
Below is a step-by-step tutorial to import or convert C300 MXF to Adobe Premiere MPEG-2 format.Let's take a look!

This converter can be easily found via Google with keywords "Aunsoft TransMXF for Mac".
http://www.aunsoft.com/transmxf-mac/
Step1: Load Canon EOS C300 MXF footage to C300 MXF to MPEG-2 converter for Mac

Click “add videos”or click "add from folder"

Step2: Choose MPEG-2 as output formats

Choose output format. Click “Format” bar, you can get optimized videos for Adobe >MPEG-2 (*.mpg). If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc.

Step3: Set audio and video profile (optional)

Click “settings”,The default profile will keep high quality of output MPEG-2 for Movie studio HD 11. You can click the triangle icon to open the options to set profile like video Bitrate.

Step4. Start convert Canon C300 MXF footage to Adobe Premiere mpeg-2

Click the “Convert” icon to convert Canon C300 MXF footage to Adobe Premiere mpeg-2. The best C300 MXF to mpeg-2 converter will run Canon MXF clips to Adobe Premiere mpeg-2 conversion processing fast.

useful guides

Canon C300 MXF to Apple ProRes HQ MOV

deliver Canon XF205 MXF to FCP6/7/X

transfer and merge AG-HPX600 MXF to iMovie/FCE

convert 4K MXF to MOV for FCP

transcode MXF to Apple Prores

Profile E-mail