Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 1:29 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Important event
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:28 am 
Advanced Member

Hello to all! I have a topic for conversation. I was appointed the responsible organizer of the corporate party for all employees. I am a little worried and would like to know more about how they usually do it. I have several standard books and I would like to supplement this with your reviews about my corporate parties. How did this happen to you?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Important event
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:31 am 
Advanced Member

We have a friendly team. Usually, we entrust corporate organization to several active colleagues. As far as I know, they choose decors from online catalogs. It all depends on the occasion for such a party. We also have serious meetings for employees with staff training. If you need to do something requiring a large number of helpers, then we do it all together. For example, table setting. Although special catering company deals with festive snacks and drinks.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Important event
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:29 am 
Advanced Member

I completely agree that you need to use all the features. I have a list of companies that make decor for such parties. Here's an example of making balloons with a logo - https://www.fastballoons.com/en/19-birthday-balloons This will be appropriate as an element of decor both at a corporate meeting and at a home party. My colleague has a great designer spark and makes excellent ball decor for corporate parties. I even took a master class from her)) Just try this option and you will understand how simple it can be.

Profile E-mail