Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Can i make my own Apple Cider Vinegar drink using pure apple juice and vinegar?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:13 am 

I couldnt find Apple Cider Vinegar in the grocery store so i was just wondering if I could make my own using those ingredients.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Can i make my own Apple Cider Vinegar drink using pure apple juice and vinegar?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:13 am 

no because they are two different things. apple cider vinegar is made from apples that become fermented. "Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is made by crushing fresh, organically grown apples and allowing them to mature in wooden barrels. This boosts the natural fermentation qualities of the crushed apples, which differs from the refined and distilled vinegars found in supermarkets. When the vinegar is mature, it contains a dark, cloudy, web-like bacterial foam called mother, which becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light. The mother can be used to add to other vinegar to hasten maturity for making more Apple Cider Vinegar. Natural vinegars that contain the mother have enzymes and minerals that other vinegars in grocery stores may not have due to over-processing, over-heating, and filtration. For this reason, it is recommended that you purchase only Natural Apple Cider Vinegar, with an ideal acidity (pH) level of 5 to 7. "

If you mixed apple juice with vinegar it wouldn't be apple cider vinegar.

http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cider_vinegar_health_benefits.php
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Profile E-mail