---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Aerosmith Postpones Concert Tour; Winehouse Died of Alcohol
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:18 am 

Aerosmith Postpones Concert Tour; Winehouse Died of Alcohol Poisoning

Mary Morningstar | Washington

* Email
* Print
* Comments

Amy Winehouse performs at Lollapalooza at Grant Park in Chicago August 5, 2007 (file photo)
Photo: AP
Amy Winehouse performs at Lollapalooza at Grant Park in Chicago August 5, 2007 (file photo)

Coroner Finds Alcohol Poisoning Killed Winehouse

British coroner Suzanne Greenaway has ruled that Amy Winehouse died of accidental alcohol poisoning. “The unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels was her sudden and unexpected death,” Greenaway said. The 27-year-old singer was found dead in her London home on July 23. The initial autopsy found no illegal drugs in her system. A pathologist reported, however, that she consumed more than five times the legal driving limit of alcohol.

Aerosmith Postpones S. American Tour

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith performs during a concert on the first stop of their Latin America tour at the Jockey Club in Asuncion October 26, 2011.
Steven Tyler of Aerosmith performs during a concert on the first stop of their Latin America tour at the Jockey Club in Asuncion October 26, 2011.

Four days after launching its South American tour, Aerosmith was forced to postpone its October 25 show in Paraguay. According to the band’s manager, lead singer Steven Tyler collapsed in his hotel bathroom due to dehydration brought on by food poisoning. He broke two teeth that had to be replaced with dental implants. The 63-year-old also suffered facial cuts, which required stitches. Aerosmith performed the canceled show the following night, October 26.

Forbes Names Michael Jackson Top-Earning Dead Celebrity
Michael Jackson's hair flies in the wind as he departs from the Santa Barbara County courthouse in Santa Maria, California in this April 29, 2005 file photo.
Reuters

Forbes recently released its Top-Earning Dead Celebrities list. For the second straight year, Michael Jackson is the biggest money-maker. His estate earned $170 million. Rounding out the Top 5 are Elvis Presley ($55 million), actress Marilyn Monroe ($27 million), cartoonist Charles Schulz ($25 million), and John Lennon and actress Elizabeth Taylor, who tied for fifth place ($12 million).

Bieber to Release Holiday CD
ASSOCIATED PRESS
FILE - In this April 19, 2011 file photo, pop star Justin Bieber gives a press conference before his concert as part of his "My World" tour in Singapore. Australian officials have charged a teenager with breaking into a Justin Bieber concert and throwing eggs at the Canadian pop star. The 17-year-old appeared in a Sydney Children's Court on Thursday May 5, 2011 and was charged with breaking and entering, trespassing and malicious damage. He cannot be named because he is a minor. (AP Photo/Wong Maye-E, File)

The first holiday album by teen pop star Justin Bieber will be released on November 1. “Under the Mistletoe” features duets with Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Usher, The Band Perry and Busta Rhymes. Bieber is donating a portion of the proceeds from sales of the album to various charities, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Pencils of Promise.

Adele Still Tops Billboard 200 Chart
Adele's "21" CDAdele's "21" CD

Adele tops the Billboard 200 chart for the 13th non-consecutive week with “21,” which has now sold more than four million copies. The British pop singer recently announced that her throat problems will require surgery, but she’s expected to make a full recovery. Adele’s concerts have been canceled for the rest of the year.

Bret Michaels Gives Back to Arizona Hospital
Rocker Brett Michaels starred in a reality show called, 'Rock of Love' and has a new program, 'Life As I Know It.'
'Life As I Know It'
Rocker Brett Michaels starred in a reality show called, 'Rock of Love' and has a new program, 'Life As I Know It.'

Bret Michaels, lead singer of the rock band Poison, has announced that he’s donating televisions and sound systems to an Arizona hospital. The equipment will be set up in a waiting room at the St. Joseph’s Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, where Michaels was treated after suffering a brain hemorrhage last year. He issued a statement that said, “I want to give something back to the hospital that helped save my life. Phoenix is my home and I'm proud to be a part of this community.” The hospital plans to name the room after Michaels.

Brad Paisley Releases Book
Brad Paisley's American Saturday Night album Brad Paisley's American Saturday Night album

The first book by Country star Brad Paisley was published on November 1. Diary of a Player is described as a “salute to the guitar gods of country, blues, and rock & roll who have shaped his life.” Paisley co-wrote the book with television writer and producer David Wild.

New Album Releases November 1:

“Someone To Watch Over Me” by Susan Boyle
“Four the Record” by Miranda Lambert
“Lulu” by Metallica & Lou Reed
“Th1rt3en” by Megadeth
“Long Live the King” by The Decemberists
“Redemption” by Josh Gracin
“Greatest Hits 2” by Journey
“The Smile Sessions” by the Beach Boys

Look Who's Going On Tour!

On November 2, Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band began a 23-date North American tour in their home state of Michigan. Earlier this year, Capitol/EMI Records digitally released Seger’s remastered “Live Bullet” and “Nine Tonight” concert albums with bonus tracks. Seger also announced that he’s working on his first new studio album since 2006, which is expected to be out in 2012. The tour wraps up on December 30 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Source: http://www.voanews.com