---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: New Harry Potter Website Announced, E-Books Out Soon
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm 

New Harry Potter Website Announced, E-Books Out Soon

VOA News

* Email
* Print
* Comments

British author J.K. Rowling poses for photographers as she announces her new website project Pottermore at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, June 23, 2011
Photo: AP
British author J.K. Rowling poses for photographers as she announces her new website project Pottermore at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, June 23, 2011

Harry Potter creator J.K. Rowling has unveiled an interactive website featuring new material about her fictional young wizard.

The Harry Potter adventures will also be sold as e-books for the first time through the new website, which will appear at the end of July on a limited basis.

Rowling told reporters in London Thursday she does not intend to write an eighth book in the Harry Potter series, but that she will develop the books' central characters further through new material she will publish on the Internet site.

The http://www.pottermore.com site will open July 31, with access limited to 1 million Potter fans who pass a special test. Full public access is expected in October, with versions in English, French, German and Spanish.

Some information for this report was provided by AFP and Reuters.

* Email
* Print
* Comments

Comments (4)
Sort by: Newest to Oldest | Oldest to Newest

o
Samantha G. Williams 13 United States of America 23-06-2011

I cannot wait for Pottermore!!!! However, I am disappointed that there will not be any more Harry Potter books. The series was the best that I will ever read! Since you are not writing an eigth Harry Potter book, I think that there are lots of us who would love to add "The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore" and a book that elaborates on wizarding rules to our Harry Potter collections! Please consider! Ravenclaw at heart, Samantha Williams
Source: http://www.voanews.com