Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The Best Manny Pacquiao Video Ever!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:35 pm 

Well if not the best, one of the best video...I've seen some great ones out there also. I do not own this vid, Props to the creator for this! Made by Hero1(Oliver Sha) Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:07 am 

Freddie"Roid Rage"Cockroach is a scumbag cheater that got caught giving his fighter James Toney Steroids 2 times.Once a cheater always a cheater.Cockroach is a two face hypocrite.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:29 am 

@DahoDocumentaries Jajaa Pokemon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 am 

To all manny haters your all dumb,Tyson just over 5 foot10 dominated the taller guys in his divison well over 6 feet was he on Roids? Nope!! Pacquiao small guy dominating taller guys with his hand speed and skills, is he on roids? Nope!! It's called muscle and being a bad ass in the ring! That guy's get scared of

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:33 am 

why are we not talking about how Pac got knocked out not once.. but twice. the guy is a great fighter but even in this video he has sloppy foot work and too much aggression in the ring which have proved his downfall on 2 occasions!! Morales out shined and out boxed Pacquiao! dont forget aboutt it go watch in on here search it!

no 1 can predict the future but can work with the past. mayweather un defeated. pokeman loool well he lost 3 times and dreww twice already.. maybe floyd should make it 4

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:18 am 

why are we not talking about how Pac got knocked out not once.. but twice. the guy is a great fighter but even in this video he has sloppy foot work and too much aggression in the ring which have proved his downfall on 2 occasions!! Morales out shined and out boxed Pacquiao! dont forget aboutt it go watch in on here search it!

no 1 can predict the future but can work with the past. mayweather un defeated. pokeman loool well he lost 3 times and dreww twice already.. maybe floyd should make it 4

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 am 

name of the songs anyone? :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:49 am 

@robpreston723

It's interesting. I honestly could see Pacquiao's aggression working both, negatively and positively for him. For one, if you try to just throw one or two punches at a time, Mayweather is more likely to block them. But if you throw multiple combinations including at akward angles, I think Pacquiao's chances increases but at the same time, makes him very vulnerable to being countered. But great anaylsis.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 am 

@4real313

a steroid taking fast punching bag waiting to lose eh? Which is why Mayweather hasn't man up to fight pacquiao yet, right? I wish they made PED'S to help fighters grow some balls. Maybe if they did, Mayweather could take them and have balls to fight Pacquiao right? Mayweather said he could beat Pacquiao easily even if pacquiao was taking some form of PED but yet, no contract signed? Mayweather is a star, indeed. But to call him a fighter who fights once a year, GTFO.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:13 am 

cool video!!! guyss... check this out if you have pets... you guys should check this site.. search it on google its called petvania ...kinda like facebook for pets

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 am 

@Xtreme4l1f3 I disagree. I think pacs aggression will be his downfall. he always leaves himself open and gets hit loads whoever he fights. he will be throwing punches and missing or hitting floyds shoulder and floyd will counter him all day long. landing clean effective punches and winning the last 9 rounds. Floyd will prob lose the first 3 rounds then adjust and adapt the fight to exactly how he wants it to go. They will never fight anyway. Floyds got all the shit wit the courts to deal with

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 am 

@robpreston723 mayweather wont accept the fight. hes one of the best defensive fighters but that doesnt do anything against pacquiao. pacman has the quickest and most dynamic game there is. mayweather usually can rely on his defense to wear out his opponents and then make his move but he wont get that chance with pacquiao and he knows it

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 am 

@money4412 Exactly. Cheato was 20 lbs heavier than him. Effectively a fat old rusty man. Floyd is the opposite. fast, fresh, slick and the best technical fighter on the planet. Saying 'Mosley nearly knocked him out' is the most bold ridiculous comment iv ever heard. he landed 1 clean punch. wow. and what happened for the 10 rounds afterwards... Exactly. and if your slagging off may for fighting shane so late what does that say about Pactard... beating up Floyds lefty overs. AGAIN. MAYWEATHER P4P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:27 am 

brilliant compilation video, floyd mayweather vs pacquiao would be interesting but admitably one sided. stance and skill wise mayweather is a greater fighter but i believe pacquiao has the power mayweather lacks along with heart and spirit to get him through the fight. both fighters have amazing speed and coordination so in my opinion would go all the way to points.

my moneys on mayweather to go to the end but ultimately all theoretically as we all know both will never come to an agreement.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 am 

@whatho85 agree 100% we all love this sport, I just just hate reading all those cursing ,foulmounting and trashtalking post on this page. I just hope that they prepare properly for the fight, avoid overhyping and just maintain focus because this is a very dangerous contact sport.

Profile E-mail