Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: are there any religion chat rooms for free?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 am 

Christian, atheist, whatever. I just want to join a chat room for a bit.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid= ... 743AApIdsq

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:29 am 

'Yahoo messenger.. and connect to the chat rooms.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 am 

'Google is your friend.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:18 am 

'Hi!
amm no i really dont know any authentic chat room sites but you can research into other religions.. i myself were really confused when my friends started making up their own religions coz their point was that they didnt think Christianity was sensible si i started studying the bible hoping to find some answers in it, but all I found was a bunch of unverified stories which confuses the readers. First I saw that there were over 9 versions of the bible, and each of them were different. It said that Jesus was God's son....but then I started thinking that if God is not a human, then how could he have kids. This guy was saying that look, Jesus didn't have any father, so his dad must have been God himself! But when I told him that Adam and Eve didn't have any parents either. Does that make them god's children too? Well, all this was so confusing , that I started looking into some other religion to see what they had to say about God etc.Then Bible considers everyone to be sinners, and that God had to send his "son" to get rid of sins.This was strange that God would kill his innocent "son" in order to get rid of evil satan.! it sounded pretty cruel to me.Why would His "son" have to die for other peoples sins, or for satan, who makes people sin? Christianity also calls religious law a curse,and so that if someone follows religious laws ,they are in a curse.
Not too long ago, I bumped into this guy named Yousef Estes. He was a priest, so I told him about my confusions.Then he told me about a book called the Quran. It was the holy book of a religion called Islam. He told me that this book was "really" original. And trust me, when I read it, it didn't seem man made at all. The entire book didn't have a single contradictory statement. Then I later searched on you tube...you may want to check this out too; "Miracles of the Quran by Harun Yahya".If you watch a couple of those videos , you'll be amazed by some of the facts that matches so much with modern science. I mean if a guy wrote that book, he couldn't have known all this stuff more than 1400 years ago. In Islam,everyone is responsible for their own deeds, good or bad. No one dies or suffers for other peoples sins. If someone does something wrong, all he has to do is ask God for forgiveness sincerely,and promise not to do it again. God will certainly forgive him according to his intentions.The priest told me that the main message of the Quran was about Faith, Purity, Unity, Justice and also about afterlife. The Quran mostly tells about stories of Prophet Moses, Prophet Jesus and other prophets too.
In Islam,they believe Prophet Muhammad will never come back to earth.However, Jesus will return to Earth to establish peace and justice in the world, because according to Islam, Jesus never died. The traitor was turned into looking like him and was crusified. Jesus was never crucified and was lifted to Heaven bodily and now, he currently is in the 4th heaven. He will come back when it is time, but this time he will come as a Muslim , a believer, and not a prophet.
At first, I wasn't too sure if this Quran was original coz I thought it was also altered like the bible, but I later went to Turkey. There, I saw the original copy of the Quran, which was written 1400 years ago. It matched exactly with the current one.
Anyway, just check these out.I'm sure it will clear out your confusion.
Obviously there has to be some One up there who made us, created Adam and Eve.
there are so many different beliefs around,one really needs to look deep into a religion to determine if it is authentic.
the maze is to find the right religion that will lead us to heaven. if it weren't so confusing then god wouldn't have created heaven or hell.
anyway i bumped into this faith that made sense to me. it it believes that god sent Judaism through prophet Moses, and Christianity through Jesus, and lastly Islam through Muhammad. it honors all the past religions and it is the only faith that was never changed a bit since the prophet mohammads time.
unlike Christianity which is pretty confusing with so many bibles that has been altered and Judaism that also changes their laws through Rabbis, Islam was never changed , not laws nor the holy Quran. you can actually find the real 1400 years old copy in a museum in Turkey. I don't know much about science thing, but this religion is so full of scientific proofs and it is also a complete way of life.you won't be disappointed if you checked out this religion.

Good luck and keep searching

Profile E-mail