Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: I found a baby bird on my back porch, fell out o its nest but still alive. PLEASE HELP!!!?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 am 

I found a birds nest on my back porch in a fake plant hanging HIGH on the wall, about 3 days ago. i never touched the nest, but only watched the mom and dad bird come and go. one day when i looked at the nest, and two of the birds were about to fall out to their death. i used the under side of the leaf and put them back into the nest. i came out this morning and found 2 of the small baby birds that have not even opened their eyes yet... dead.

i also found an unhatched egg from the nest that had fallen. the egg was light blue, with a few brown speckles.

one of the birds survived the fall, looks fine.. but and i no longer see the parents coming back to feed them. it looks hungry and i put it back in the nest for now. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me to find out what kind of bird it is, what to feed it, and how to help the poor thing survive longer than it's brothers and sisters...

the birds that continually came to the nest: both medium sized birds, one was grey and white, and the other red and grey. the babies were light grey, orange beaked, had light-soft looking fur, with pink skin showing...

please help me help these birds..for i feel i need to.

THANKS!!!!!!

Profile E-mail